This is a source that contains functions for getting suggestion for all this networks, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Amazon and Android Markeplace. You can adapt it into your SaaS software, also it is very fucking well documented, so you will learn:
- Creating functions to reuse them.
- Merge arrays
- Do a request to JSON response gateways from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Amazon and Android with file_get_contents.
- Iterate an array to push into a global array.
- Iterate the global array to store line by line into the txt.
Whats the use of this:
- Getting shitload of keywords, long tail works great and refreshed.
- Adapt it so you can check how keywords rank in many third party or custom.
- Use keywords to rank on SEO
Come on this shit took my a while, and then getting the sources for each them. Its a pain not finding good documentation. I even found a SaaS software that charges you $19 USD per month for using this shit. Is not that complicated, is just about the sources.
This is how it works: You run the command: php start.php “your keyword here”